Well, you think I'd be good at talking about myself since I spend so much time talking about my products, but I am not good at taking the spotlight. My perfect day would be waking up to coffee, meditation and yoga to prepare my body and mind for the adventure ahead, and finished off with a delicious feast with my best friends. Whether it is powder or brown pow SNACKS are a must, if I get quiet, feed me:) Being a beginner at something is hard, but the reward is sweet so I work to better myself every day.
- Doughnuts or Bagels? Bagels
- Home mountain range? Grew up skiing Sugarbush and Tuckermans, favorite mountain- Crested Butte and I am now skiing mostly at Stowe.
- Fur-baby? Chaplin, Pitty
- Favorite trail / mountain? Crested Butte
- Go-to aprés beverage? Citizen Cider
- Day Job? ABD (Alixandra Barron Designs, upcycled rubber jewelry)
- Where do you live these days? My husband and I became completely nomadic in October and have been spending the last six months in Virginia, Salt Lake City, Schweitzer, Steamboat, Crested Butte and Moab! Heading to Austin and back to VA and VT.
How are you involved in the bike/ski world? What are ways you volunteer/give back within your community?I make jewelry out of bike tubes, in the past I have judged and coached free skiing and am an ambassador for Fischer skis. I am actually on the search for new ways to give back in the bike world, considering our mobile status and how we could reach so many more folks. ABD is a 1% for the planet member!
- Favorite piece of Wild Rye gear? The Freyah pant and the new half zip long sleeve long underwear top!!