Inspired by the snow atop Hawaii's highest peak, our Mauna Kea raglan will have you feeling tropical breezes on even the coldest days. A perfect layering piece made with the finest 17.5 micro, 100% merino wool our raglan offers a looser, contemporary fit and longer silhouette that moves with you. Meanwhile a high neckline, long sleeves, and thumbholes keep you comfortable on the skin track or chairlift.
- Finest, 100% 17.5 micron merino wool
- Stink-resistant (not that you smell)
- 190 gsm makes it an ideal first layer
- Thumb holes
- Longer silhouette.
- Fit: We suggest your order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our tops are designed to have a looser, contemporary fit that allows for mobility without having to round up a size. Still have questions? Check out our handy fit chart in the footer or email us at hello@wild-rye, and we'd be happy to talk you through making a good sizing decision!
- Care: Easy. Throw 'em in the wash, cold.