Hey! I’m Kelli. Since I was a little girl, my parents encouraged me to explore, discover, and create. This basic principle has led me on a lifetime journey of exploring new mountains and skiing in new places, of pushing myself to my limits to see how much I can take, and capturing my experiences through the lens of my camera. I am driven by unexplored places, fresh powder, human-powered adventures and a cold glass of beer or a good whisky.
- Doughnuts or Bagels? Bagels!
- Home mountain range? Chugach, AK & Rocky Mountains, CO
- Fur-baby? Kenai (After the Kenai Peninsula in AK). She’s an Australian Shepherd
- Favorite trail / mountain? Red Mountain Resort in BC. It has everything!
- Go-to aprés beverage? Whiskey, straight or a Gin & Tonic
- Day Job? Professional Big Mountain Skier & Mountaineer, Marketing Director for a guide company & guide
- Organizations I'm currently supporting: The Jacket Project (www.thejacketproject.org), New Horizons House (recusing girls who are sex trafficked in India, my dad started this non-profit), Challenge Alaska (volunteering to get kids outside).
Follow Kelli's Adventures @kelli_out_exploring