I grew up in the Midwest doing gymnastics and then played tennis in college, I was far from any mountains but once I got a taste of Colorado I was hooked. After graduating from nursing school, I moved out west to make playing outside a priority. Nowadays it's weird if I don't get 100+ days of skiing in or several rides per week on my mountain bike. There are so many wonderful things about living in the mountains but my favorite aspect is the strong female friendships that form from days spent in the saddle, on the skin track, or acting like kids on a pow day.
- Doughnuts or Bagels? Bagel sandwich, with jalapeno cream cheese and avo please!
- Home mountain range? Gore Range or Sawatch Range, I am in between both
- Fur-baby? Teo, he is technically an English Springer Spaniel but is known by all the neighbors as the "Pow Hound"
- Favorite trail / mountain? Lenawee Trail off the back of the basin, all smiles, emphasis on the "weeeee". Favorite mountain to ski: Arapaho Basin
- Go-to aprés beverage? Whatever local IPA is on draft
- Day job? Don't have one ;) I am a night shift nurse
Follow Ingrid's Adventures @twoplanksoneing