NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://wild-rye.com/pages/play-wild-giveaway and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to legal residents of the United States and valid in all Canadian provinces, excluding Quebec and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wild Rye, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsors: The Primary Sponsor and administrator of this Campaign is Wild Rye located at PO Box 5350, Ketchum ID, 83340.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Wild Rye as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
4. Contest and promotional communication: By participating in this campaign and accepting the terms and conditions, you acknowledge and accept that your email address, first name, and last name will be added to the marketing communications lists of all sponsors (listed above) of this campaign. Your email will be used as the primary communication channel for any contest information. Additionally, entrants may receive future email promotional materials from campaign sponsors.
5. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 25, 2023 at 12:00 am Mountain Standard Time and ending July 30, 2023 at 11:59 pm Mountain Standard Time. All online entries must be received by July 30, 2023 at 11:59 pm Mountain Standard Time.
6. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://wild-rye.com/pages/crankworx-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wild Rye. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Wild Rye.
7. Prizes: There will be one (1) grand prize winner of the sweepstakes. The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes indicated on the contest page here: https://wild-rye.com/pages/crankworx-giveaway
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Wild Rye. No airfare or travel of any kind is included in the prize. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Wild Rye’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including but not limited too airfare or travel and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wild Rye and contest sponsors to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Wild Rye. Winner will be notified by Email within five (5) days following the selection of Winner. Wild Rye shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WILD RYE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Wild Rye anyone acting on behalf of Wild Rye, and Wild Rye’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
11. Terms & Conditions: Wild Rye reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Wild Rye’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Wild Rye may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Wild Rye. Wild Rye reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Wild Rye has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Wild Rye reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Wild Rye and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND IDAHO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Wild Rye PO Box 5350, Ketchum ID, 83340. Requests must be received no later than August 30th, 2023
15. If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Wild Rye is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.