Freyah | Women's Bike Pant | Fall '22
Finally, a true bike pant for women! Thoughtfully designed and packed with features that cater to a woman's body and needs, these pants will take you from the sweltering summer heat of the bike park, to cool fall singletrack, or layer them for winter biking. Bonus: The Freyah is incredibly versatile, packed with breathability, durability and style. Don't be afraid to rock them wherever your high-impact adventures take you.
NEW for Fall 2022, our Freyah pant now rocks a zipper to make adding kneepads to your game easier than ever.
Constructed from our signature WRDuraStretch 4-way stretch nylon that you've fallen in love with in our flagship Freel and Freda shorts, these pants will be your go-to for years to come.
- If in question, we recommend you order the same size Freyah that you wear in our flagship Freel short.
- Our size 6 Freyah pant features a 31.5" inseam with the cuff fully extended. The inseam length grades up and down from there.
AVAILABLE IN SIZES: 0-18
- Reflective Wild Rye script logo
- Double fabric over knees for extra durability
- Extra room for kneepads with elastic for extra stretch
- Perforated, breathable fabric strategically placed on back panels
- Two level roll-up cuff, with Velcro closure
- Wild Rye signature prints strategically placed on cuffs and back yoke
- NEW Ankle zip
Wild Rye ships via USPS (yep, we’re buying up as many stamps as possible to do our part to save the US Postal Service) - please provide your PO Box address if that is how you get your mail (talking to you mountain town people!)
We offer a 30 day return / exchange policy from ship date. Final sale items are noted in the product description - these items cannot be returned for any reason. Full details here.
- Fabric Weight
- 220 GSM
- 88% NYLON, 12% SPANDEX