Made for touring, boot packing, or wherever else your skis take you, our Penny Raglan is designed to keep you moving in the most challenging conditions. We were tired of unflattering, extra-tight next-to-skin baselayers that didn’t breathe in the right places. Traditional baselayers are great if you’re summiting Cho Oyu, but not so great for a local tour or day in the resort!
We used the finest merino blended with nylon for strength to create the Penny Raglan. With a scoop neck to allow critical air-flow to your chest while you’re going uphill—just unzip your jacket, breathe, and realize how much less sweaty merino you’ll have when you reach the summit! A flattering, contemporary silhouette also means you’ll be wearing this layer long after skiing is done!
- Scoop-neck so you can cool down without stopping to remove layers
- Finest 17.5 micron merino wool blended with nylon for strength
- Stink-resistant (not that you smell)
- Temperature regulating
- 190 gsm makes it an ideal first layer
- Fit: We suggest your order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our tops are designed to have a looser, contemporary fit that allows for mobility without having to round up a size. Still have questions? Check out our handy fit chart or email us at hello@wild-rye, and we'd be happy to talk you through making a good sizing decision!
- Care: Easy. Throw 'em in the wash, no hang-dry-hand-washing-cold here.