EXTRAAA COLLECTION | Freyah Bike Pant
Because sometimes too much is just enough…
Our EXTRAAA collection is a super cool, super sustainable, and super-limited collection of your fave styles in vibrant colors made of deadstock material. Get it before it’s gone.
Finally, a true bike pant for women! Thoughtfully designed and packed with features that cater to a woman's body and needs, these pants will take you from the sweltering summer heat of the bike park, to cool fall singletrack, or layer them for winter biking. Bonus: The Freyah is incredibly versatile, packed with breathability, durability and style. Don't be afraid to rock them wherever your high-impact adventures take you.
Constructed from our signature WRDuraStretch 4-way stretch nylon that you've fallen in love with in our flagship Freel and Freda shorts, these pants will be your go-to for years to come.
- If in question, we recommend you order the same size Freyah that you wear in our flagship Freel short.
- Our size 6 Freyah pant features a 31.5" inseam with the cuff fully extended. The inseam length grades up and down from there.
- Reflective Wild Rye script logo
- Double fabric over knees for extra durability
- Extra room for kneepads with elastic for extra stretch
- Perforated, breathable fabric strategically placed on back panels
- Two level roll-up cuff, with Velcro closure
Wild Rye ships via USPS (yep, we’re buying up as many stamps as possible to do our part to save the US Postal Service) - please provide your PO Box address if that is how you get your mail (talking to you mountain town people!)
We offer a 30 day return / exchange policy from ship date. Final sale items are noted in the product description - these items cannot be returned for any reason. Full details here.
- Fabric Weight
- 190 GSM
- 55% recycled nylon, 33% nylon, 12% spandex