A perfect layering piece made with the finest 17.5 micro, 100% merino wool our Evie raglan offers a looser, contemporary fit and longer silhouette that moves with you. Meanwhile a high neckline, long sleeves, and thumbholes keep you comfortable on the skin track or chairlift.
Choose from the Mauna Kea (to keep island vibes alive even while out on the snow), the Starry Night (to bring some celestial inspiration with a cool purple) or the Ranunculus (inspired by secret gardens + a not-so-boring black).
- Finest, 100% 17.5 micron merino wool
- Stink-resistant (not that you smell)
- 190 gsm makes it an ideal first layer
- Thumb holes
- Longer silhouette.
- Fit: We suggest your order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our tops are designed to have a looser, contemporary fit that allows for mobility without having to round up a size. Still have questions? Check out our handy fit chart in the footer or email us at hello@wild-rye, and we'd be happy to talk you through making a good sizing decision!
- Care: Easy. Throw 'em in the wash, cold.