I grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho as a nordic ski racer. After completing my collegiate nordic ski career at the University of Utah, I transitioned into big mountain skiing and went on to compete in the 2016 Freeride World Tour. Now skiing out of Alta Utah, I work at the Alta Medical Clinic in-between skiing deep powder and exploring the Wasatch backcountry.
- Doughnuts or Bagels? Bagels (with cheese and salami)
- Home mountain range? Sawtooths but now I live in the Wasatch
- Fur-baby? Aspiring dog mom
- Favorite trail / mountain? On my bike: any full day adventure, deep in the mountains with great views, hike-a-bike sections, and good friends. When on skis, it's Alta, UT all the way. It is my favorite mountain on a powder day or a hard pack day.
- Go-to aprés beverage? A beer (a real beer, not a Utah 3.2 beer)
- Day Job? Alta Medical Clinic (ski. help people. repeat.)