A Colorado native, my love for the outdoors was instilled from a young age. I grew up in Boulder but every year, my family would go camping and wheeling in the San Juans. I am an avid mountain biker, snowboarder, hiker, camper, Jeeper…if I can be outside doing it, I’m there. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with a degree in journalism and have a passion for storytelling. Some of my goals include doing a heli-drop, riding the White Rim trail and finishing my book in the next 5 years.
- Doughnuts or Bagels? Doughnuts! My favorite breakfast spot in Telluride makes a Cronut – a mix of a croissant and doughnut and they are the perfect pre-shred snack.
- Home mountain range? Front Range Rocky Mountains (now in the San Juans)
- Furbaby? Bella, Bernese Mountain Dog
- Favorite trail / mountain? Gosh, this one is tough! I love the 401 in Crested Butte and Prospect Trail in Telluride for biking. Jackson Hole is easily my favorite ski resort but Telluride is a close second. I love to steep and deep terrain!
- Go-to aprés beverage? Beer – I’m a hazy IPA fan 😊
- Day Job? Social Media Manager