- Dougnuts or bagels? Dougnuts over bagels - there are lots of vegan bagels out there, but if I can find vegan dougnuts, well that's something special. The only exception is oddly flavored bagels, those win.
- Home mountain range? It's hard for me to pick a home mountain range because not only do we have so many where I live, but I feel at home anywhere there are mountains. My home ranges are the Sawtooth, Boulder, Pioneer, and Smoky mountain ranges in/around Sun Valley. That said, Sagebrush Steppe being my home desert seems far more relevant!
- Fur-baby? None at the moment, but I do have a carbon baby! (my bike)
- Favorite mountain/trail?
- My favorite ski mountain is Mammoth Mountain in California - the best time I've ever had on skis was spring skiing in a t-shirt on my SG skis to music for hours and hours after the race ended, best day.
I’m loving Chillin’-Lemonade-Pinball-Candyland here at Angel Fire, but Osberg’s Ridge is one of my favorites at home
- Go-to après beverage? La Croix or a Margarita
- Day job? A bike mechanic or student - depends on the time of year!
Follow Kaia's Adventures @kaia.jensen