For the last 16 years, New England native, Jen Hudak, has called Utah home as she trained to become a world champion halfpipe skier. Since retiring from competition in 2015, Jen has taken full advantage of all that Utah has to offer from its epic backcountry skiing to mountain biking, climbing, backpacking, and hiking. Her goal is to inspire others to live life fully charged by sharing her lifestyle and adventures through photography and the written word—keep up at @jenhudak
- Doughnuts or Bagels? Both! But bagels & cream cheese were a go-to when I was pregnant!
- Home mountain range? Wasatch Mountains in Utah
- Fur-baby? Luke (German Shorthaired Pointer) & Milo (German Wirehair Pointer/Hound Mix)
- Favorite trail / mountain? Favorite local trail is the Crest. All time favorite? Whole Enchilada - my husband and I met on the lower section on Porcupine Rim. Favorite ski resort is Alta, UT or Canyons side of Park City Mountain Resort for easy access.
- Go-to aprés beverage? Any variety of IPA after biking or a manhattan after a long ski day!
- Day Job? Co-founder of Escapod Trailers, podcast host, iFit trainer, goal coach (I wear a lot of hats!)
Follow Jen's Adventures @jenhudak