Freyah | Women's Bike Pant
Finally, a true bike pant for women! Thoughtfully designed and packed with features that cater to a woman's body and needs, these pants will take you from the sweltering summer heat of the bike park, to cool fall singletrack, or layer them for winter biking. Bonus: The Freyah is incredibly versatile, packed with breathability, durability and style. Don't be afraid to rock them wherever your high-impact adventures take you.
Constructed from our signature WRDuraStretch 4-way stretch nylon that you've fallen in love with in our flagship Freel and Freda shorts, these pants will be your go-to for years to come.
- If in question, we recommend you order the same size Freyah that you wear in our flagship Freel short.
- Our size 6 Freyah pant features a 31.5" inseam with the cuff fully extended. The inseam length grades up and down from there.
- Reflective Wild Rye script logo
- Double fabric over knees for extra durability
- Extra room for kneepads with elastic for extra stretch
- Perforated, breathable fabric strategically placed on back panels
- Two level roll-up cuff, with Velcro closure
- Wild Rye signature prints strategically placed on cuffs and back yoke
Terracotta inspired by the pandemic houseplant craze. While we were all stuck inside, we looked for a little bit of outside to bring us comfort and joy. Our love of house plans has not subsided
Paradise was inspired by all the tropical vacations we were missing. The fauna of our favorite island destinations!
Wild Rye ships via USPS (yep, we’re buying up as many stamps as possible to do our part to save the US Postal Service) - please provide your PO Box address if that is how you get your mail (talking to you mountain town people!)
We offer a 30 day return / exchange policy from ship date. Final sale items are noted in the product description - these items cannot be returned for any reason. Full details here.
- Fabric Weight
- 220 GSM
- 88% NYLON, 12% SPANDEX
I am so impressed with these bike pants. I have struggled to find a high wasted bike pant that fits my bum and thighs, looks good, makes me feel like a strong lady and not a bike bro, but this is the one! Stretchy, durable (I’ve had some rough crashes and you can’t even tell), reasonably sized pockets to fit phone, snacks, multi tool, zipper on the leg to put knee pads on. And they make me feel like a bad bit*h. Look good, feel good, ride good, right?? The only thing I’d maybe change for this pant is to have an adjustable waste? They have belt loops but I’ve never been the type to wear a belt, especially biking. I would still buy these pants over and over again though. Best bike pant I’ve ever owned.
Got a ton of compliments on them. They were super comfortable at 10,000 feet in Angelfire, NM. Not too warm, but kept the chill off when it rained on us a bit. They're even (almost) long enough for my 34" inseam - definitely closer than a few other ladies bike pant brands (we're not all 5'2" tall!).
Couple minor suggestions (I think they may have incorporated one already in the newer edition of these pants).
1. Just one more snap or a small zipper at the bottom of the leg would have allowed me to put my knee pads on without taking my pants off. I just couldn't quite get them hiked up high enough. This might have been updated in the new version of these pants looking at the listings for them!
2. They could be either a little roomier in the butt and thigh or a little snugger in the waist. I had tons of extra room in the waistband (like, 4"+, my entire hand turned sideways) but couldn't size down or they wouldn't fit my butt and thighs. If they had a little more room there I could wear a 10 and they'd fit my waist and lower legs a bit better.
I’m 5’10” and approx 150 lbs. The size 6 fits perfectly. I have a pair of the Wild Rye Kaweah shorts in size 6 as well—they are tight on the bum and huge in the waist. However, these pants are just snug enough on the waist and feel comfortably fitted in the thighs and butt. They are even long enough for me!
For reference, I am 4’11”and 145lbs. I have a muscular/gymnast build with short legs and a long torso.
The 6 fit great except the waist was WAY too tight. I couldn’t even snap it; there is NO stretch. The legs had space for knee pads, and I only needed to the roll the cuff a little, so they looked good and like the pictures.
The 8 fit well in the waist, but way too high to be comfortable in a riding position for any amount of time. The legs were baggy and WAY too long. I had to roll the cuff 3x to get it to my ankle and that just looked ridiculous – think parachute pants from the early ‘90’s.
If the waist had any give to it or was adjustable, the 6 would be perfect and I’d be wearing them this weekend. The material is so nice; stretchy and tough and I liked the pockets. I really want to love these, but it is just not meant to be.
I'm 6'1, and rarely find suitable pants off the shelf in the US. These-with the adjustable cuffs- are great. I bought the teal after shredding my pair from last year in a downhill spill (close encounter with my pedal pegs, I think). The new zippers to get knee pad on are an improvement, and the pants are nice enough to head to dinner after a ride. Just brush off the dirt. They shed multiple showers well, and protected the legs from the shrubbery. On top of that, they look good! Definitely a winner. Note that they run a bit large, and they stretch a bit during use.