Trying to decide how to layer on those cold days? Need some added warmth that breathes whether you’re going up, or down, hill? Wish you could find a layer that was technical and beautiful?
Meet the Lora—our favorite midlayer. The Lora is a merino (89%)/poly (11%) blend jacquard that gives you added warmth whether you’re waiting for first chair or getting in a quick dawn patrol skin before work. Heavy enough to be worn alone on more temperate days and great for those chilly mornings, the Lora adds some serious power to your layering game. Plus, the contemporary silhouette and gorgeous fabric make it a garment you’ll be happy to show off at apres—whether it’s in the parking lot or not.
- Contrast snap-placket for quick cooling
- Cozy, high-neck
- Temperature regulating merino
- Textured, jacquard fabric
- Athletic fit
- Bluesign certified fabric
- 400 gsm (in other words--WARM!)
- Fit: We suggest your order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our tops are designed to have a looser, contemporary fit that allows for mobility without having to round up a size. Still have questions? Check out our fit chart or email us at hello@wild-rye, and we'd be happy to talk you through making a good sizing decision!
- Care: Easy. Throw 'em in the wash, no hang-dry-hand-washing-cold here.