From chilly alpine mornings to windy afternoons on the ridgeline, we made the Solstice long sleeve henley to give you some added warmth without any added bulk. Made of the finest merino but blended with nylon for strength, this top’s is great for all riding conditions. Plus who doesn’t love the sound of popping open a full placket?
- Extra-deep snap placket so you can cool down without stopping to remove layers
- Reflective logo for nighttime visibility
- Finest 17.5 micron merino wool blended with nylon for strength
- Stink-resistant (not that you smell)
- Temperature regulating
- 190 gsm
- Side paneling for movement and, well, style.
- Sizes XS-XL
FIT & CARE
How to Fit:
If you are used to sizing up, we suggest you order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our tops are designed with an athletic fit that allow mobility without having to round up sizes. Think about your dress size—if you usually wear a 6/8 dress, order a medium top. Wear 10/12? Order a large. How to Care for Your garment:
We hate it when our favorite merino top shrinks—because, let’s face it, they always find their way into the wash somehow! Our merino tops require no special care—just a cool wash and dry cycle, then ride and repeat. And if they do find their way into the hot dryer, you will only see 1-3% shrinkage. Enjoy! They just get softer with age.