A slightly sturdier, enduro-ready version of our popular Whitney Shorts, the Freel is made out of a durable, four-way stretch nylon fabric that is sun, splash, and shrub resistant. Perfect for everything from local races to singletrack rides to the bar, the Freel can handle anything you throw at it. And did we mention? Cactus. Enough said.
- Water repellant
- Durable, abrasion resistant nylon
- UPF 50
- Front pockets
- Storage pocket big enough for your phone (6 plus!), sunglasses or energy bar
- Gusseted crotch
- 221 gsm
- 12" inseam, size 8
- Fit & Care Info Below!
- Size 0-12
Fit and Care
- How to Fit:
- If you are used to sizing up for mountain bike shorts, we suggest you order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our shorts are designed with a fabric and fit that allow mobility without having to round up sizes. We’ve also eliminated the waist band gap, so you don’t have to.
- For reference, check out our handy fit chart.
- How to Care for your garment:
- No special care necessary—ride, wash, dry, repeat. Enjoy!